We introduce you to the Mallorcanautic blog where you can keep up-to-date of the latest news from the sailing sector and in particular everything that affects nautical renting in the Mediterranean.
There are many interesting things that can be done sailing around Mallorca on . Some options include:
- Visit the white sand beaches and crystalline waters that surround the island.
- Sail to Cala Ratjada, a fishing port with a lively night scene.
- Go to Isla de Cabrera, a national park located a few kilometers south of Mallorca, to see wild nature and marine fauna.
- Discover the east coast of Majorca, where some of the oldest and most authentic towns on the island are located.
- Stop at one of the marinas on the island, such as Puerto Portals, to enjoy lunch or dinner at one of its restaurants.
- Enter the Bay of Palma to see the cathedral and the castle of Bellver.
- Sail to the island of Formentera, located south of Ibiza, to enjoy a day at the beach.
In short, sailing around Mallorca is a unique and exciting way to explore this beautiful island and its surroundings.
According to historical trends, Easter in Mallorca is usually a time with pleasant temperatures, with an average of 20-25 degrees during the day and a cool breeze in the afternoon.
The weather is variable and there can be days with sun and heat, as well as others with clouds and rain. Therefore, it is important to be prepared for any eventuality and to wear appropriate clothing for the changeable weather.
Mallorca, is an island located in the western Mediterranean, it has a wide range of ports and marinas that offer a variety of boat charter services in Mallorca and yacht charter in Mallorca. Some of Majorca's main ports and marinas include:
Port of Palma: This is the main marina in Mallorca, located in the capital of the island, Palma de Mallorca. It offers a wide range of services, including mooring services, boat repairs and maintenance. It offers a boat rental service in Palma de Mallorca.
Cala d'Or Marina: This popular marina is located in the east of the island and is known for its beautiful beaches and relaxed atmosphere.
Port Adriano Marina: This modern marina is located on the west coast of Mallorca and offers a wide range of services, including shops, restaurants and bars.
Marina de Portals Nous: This elegant marina is located on the west coast of Mallorca and is known for its luxury boutiques and high-quality restaurants.
Marina de Alcúdia: This marina is located on the north coast of Mallorca and is a popular starting point for boat trips to the beaches and coves of the north coast. It offers a boat rental service in Alcudia.
Other northern marinas such as Puerto Pollensa, with a boat rental service in Pollensa. The Port of Soller, with a Soller boat rental service. Or marinas in the eastern part of the island, such as Porto Colom, with a Portocolom boat rental service and the Porto Cristo marina, which offers the Porto Cristo boat rental service.
In short, each of these ports offers a unique experience and a wide range of services for boats and yachts.